• Picnic Tables and Fire Pits are available at each site. Please do not move the picnic table and/or fire pit from their designated areas. • Campfires are allowed in the rings provided at each campsite. • Firewood is available for purchase at the office. • Please help us preserve our trees by not chopping or damaging them.
• NO WASHING of RVs. • NO GENERATORS are allowed on site as it is disturbing to others. • The 5km/hr. speed limit MUST be respected because this is a family campground and CHILDREN ARE EVERYWHERE!! • QUIET HOURS are from 11:00 pm. – 7:00 am.
• Please accompany and stay with your CHILDREN using the pool, hot tub, restrooms and store. • Please use the designated areas shown on the maps to dump your GARBAGE. DO NOT LEAVE GARBAGE in your fire pits or at your site. • Only ONE CAMPER UNIT is allowed per site. If you have any questions, please discuss them with campground staff.
• Pets must be on a leash at all times. Campers or their guests will be asked to leave if they fail to comply with this rule. • Please DO NOT leave your pet unattended or tied up at your campsite. • Our other guests may not enjoy your pets’ company so please do not bring them to the pool, hot tub, or into buildings, including washrooms. • If you go out for the day, we ask that you take your pet with you or we can recommend a very good kennel across the road from the campground.
• Hours of Operation of the pool are 10:00 am to 9:30 pm, in High Season. • Hours of Operation of the hot tub are 5:00 pm to 9:30 pm in High Season • There is no lifeguard on duty; swim at your own risk. • Children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. • No Diving Allowed. • Our pool is for the pleasure of registered guests only. • No pets are allowed in the pool area. • All children who are not toilet-trained must be wearing a proper swim diaper at all times while in or around the pool or hot-tub (these are available for purchase at the office). • Please dry off before entering the building areas as the floors are very slippery when wet.
• Visitors must check-in at the office before entering the park. Due to Campground capacity, there is a limit on the number of visitors allowed in the park. Please check with management before inviting visitors. • Visitors will receive a pass and this must be displayed while they are in the park. • Guests' vehicles must be contained in your campsite and not be parked on the road, due to fire regulations. There is no additional parking available. • All visitors must leave the park by 10:00 pm. • A fee will be charged to visitors at $5.00 for a day pass and $10.00 for an overnight pass. If visitors stay less than one hour, we will refund the fee upon departure.
Note: Management assumes no responsibilities for accidents, injuries, losses, damages or theft of any kind.